Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We're Back


Well this is an attempt to resurrect our blog for the Shelly's Toy Box. Our previous one was the target of some pretty persistent hacking attempts and had to be taken down. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused our readers.

So here we will post info on new products, educational info on a variety of topics mostly sex and toys and also reviews of products from the site. I think in depth reviews are a valuable in making a decision on a purchase. I strive to make sure that I only offer the finest quality products and that they work as advertised. I stand behind everything I sell so you can shop with absolute confidence.

As much as I would love to test every product myself I can't so if you are interested in being a reviewer feel free to contact us HERE

Finally I will try to repost the reviews from the old blog so no one will miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment